Kenny Chesney 2011

7:20:00 AM

Happy Monday everybody! Hope you all had a great weekend...I know I am ready for the weekend again already. This past Saturday a large group of us went to the Kenny Chesney and Zac Brown Band concert in Tampa. It was a great day, but let me tell you it was LONG! We got to the stadium at 11:30am to start tailgating and the concert didn't get over until 11:30pm. But totally worth it, seeing as there were 4 great acts: Uncle Cracker, Billy Currington, Zac Brown Band and last but not least Kenny Chesney.

Here are some pictures from the day J

The BIG Chair J
 Morgan and I, Friday went into Homegoods to return something and ended up leaving with this ginormous chair...but it was definitely worth it, everyone had such a fun time playing in it!

Setting up the tailgate




Concert time!
It was a great day all in all, but definitely a little too long for my liking. Next time I know to spend a bit more time in the shade ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images