Orange and Blue Wedding Inspiration

1:51:00 PM

As an almost graduate from the University of Florida, I am all about ORANGE and BLUE right now. So here is some true orange and blue wedding inspiration from a true Gator Bride

Orange and Blue Inspiration Board.jpg
Wedding Bee Boards
Blue and Orange Hair Piece and Bouquet
Subtle orange and blue hair and flowers from brides.com = LOVE 
Orange and Blue themed Bride and Groom.png
Although unplanned, I am loving this orange and blue wedding attire photographed by Kate Murphey Photography
Orange and Blue Wedding Cake.jpg
Yummy orange and blue cake and details from Sunday Supper Blog
And I absolutely couldn't resist this personalized Gator graduation party invitation...So adorable!

Orange & Blue Gator Graduation Announcements / Invitations

Only 12 days until I will have completed my undergraduate from the University of Florida. I now can only hope to find a job....soon. J

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow I never knew those colors would actually go good together!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images