Real Wedding :: Ibiza Destination Wedding

12:56:00 PM

As a woman who absolutely loves to travel and is just smitten by the idea of exploring exotic lands.  That is why this gorgeous Ibiza destination wedding has me smiling from ear to ear. Before you Google it, Ibiza is an island in the Mediterranean Sea, off the coast Valencia in Spain. Want to see some terrain shots?


Ibiza, Spain

This little island is definitely on my list of places to go! Honeymoon possibility?? J

Now back to this gorgeous wedding....take your time to take it all in:
All of the beautimous photos were taken by Gypsy Westwood Photography 


 I am in LOVE with this dress!




Want to see more? Check out the whole gallery here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow! Lovely Pics. I am also planning my Wedding ceremony in Ibiza. I like the environment and people of Ibiza very much. Thanks for posting this one.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images