UF Alumni - Officially

1:29:00 PM

This past Saturday I officially became a University of Florida alumni, graduating with my undergraduate bachelor's of science degree from the college of Health and Human Performance. Going through the ceremony made everything seem so real, this was it! I am now a graduate...but what's next? The only thing that is certain in my life now is my fiancé and our wedding, everything else is kind-of a mystery. Exciting but scary at the same time, not knowing what is next.

Here is a look at some of my graduation festivities:





I decorated my cap like a cupcake out of sparkle...so the fam could spot me out :)









I DID IT!!! 

Now onto figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life...I'm thinking I might do something part time for now and go back and get my MBA. Decisions, decisions.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats!!!! What a fun & Exciting day. My graduation was the best day ever...(but I am guessing my wedding will beat it haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elvi...agreed! My graduation was definitely super special, but I think my wedding will top it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images