Nursery for our Little Prince

11:39:00 AM

When it came to decorating the nursery I really wanted something that was not only cute for our little bundle of joy, but also something that would be nice for me. Something that would be relaxing and soothing to be in. There are so many cute ideas out there, but I am so excited to finally share ours :)


It is definitely not your typical nursery, but that is why I LOVE it!!



Changing pad cover from Babies R' Us 

The reading tree - my ottoman to go with this rocker is on its way!! :)



Loved this little gator sheet - from Pottery Barn Kids

Trying to be really organized


The medieval castle painting was really the inspiration behind the entire nursery, but I tried to make it just very cozy and welcoming for baby and mommy. We really cannot wait for our little nugget to be here and I have a hunch that he will be here very soon!! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images