Well Hello There! A Look at What We've Been Up To

1:13:00 PM

Sorry that I have been MIA for what seems like eternity, but life with a baby just does not leave much time for blogging these days. I hope that you all are having a very wonderful holiday season!! I can't believe it is only 5 days till Christmas....aaaahhhhh!!!

So what have you missed since my last post??? (where do I even start? Oh boy!)

We took Gabriel for his first plane ride (@ 8 weeks old)! To DC, for my uncle's 70th birthday party


We took Gabe to the zoo..he loved the Giraffes!


Gabriel officially got his first 2 teeth


Gabriel is now eating solids! YUMMM


trying food for the very first time (love his facial expressions!)

Celebrated my 25th birthday!! Oh, and I became I licensed cosmetologist!


check out some of my work HERE

Had our first Halloween & Thanksgiving with little man

my cutie patootie cowardly lion & scarecrow 


Gabriel is now 7 (& a half) months (where does the time go)

Haha, he is SO ready to get his hands on those Christmas presents!

Well there you have it...the summary of my life the past 5 1/2 months. I am hoping to now dedicate at least one nap time a week to blogging, so hopefully you will be seeing much more of this cutie in the weeks to come. Happy Friday everyone!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images