What I Wore Wednesday :: Chilly

12:19:00 PM

Two days ago it was 80 degrees and I was wearing shorts, and today it is a chilly 50-something outside and super windy. So I'm bringing out one of my favorite coats for today's link-up with The Pleated Poppy. My American Eagle Outfitters yellow peacoat. I have had this coat forever and I always get so many compliments on it. I'm not going to lie though, every time I put it on I feel like Madeline from the kids show. Ha. However, it is still a favorite.





What else I'm wearing:
Shirt: I.N.C. (Macy's)
Jeans: DKNY Jeans (TJ Maxx)
Pumps: Mossimo (Target)
Necklace: Target

Do you remember this show?? :)

Join the link-up or see more fashion posts HERE

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So bright and fabulous! Madeline is awesome so feeling like her isn't a bad thing. ;-). Looking great! -Tammy

    Http://wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart yellow...so jealous of your Florida sun ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images