What I Wore Link-Up :: French Connection

10:09:00 AM

Today is going to be a day of running errands and hanging with my little man, so today's look is all about comfort. I fell in love with this bicycle T-shirt from French Connection the second it caught my eye. Paired with some long denim shorts and flats, I am ready to take on the day.




T-shirt: French Connection (Marshalls) // Denim Shorts: Buffalo David Bitton (TJ Maxx)  // Flats: Nine West (TJ Maxx) // Watch: Michael Kors

Did I mention that my shirt kind-of matches my son's diapers??? I am just loving The Honest Company's new Spring designs.


YAY FOR BICYCLES!! 

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy 


Go check out more style posts and I'd love for you to follow while your here!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How cute that y'all are matching! :)

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images