A Mother's Love :: Mother's Day 2014

12:14:00 PM

A mom has seen you at your best and your worst, but still loves you unconditionally. Her love is eternal and like no other. If you yourself are a mom than you can truly understand having this kind of love for your children. If you are expecting a child, you will soon know it. To me it is the most incredible, God-sent thing on this earth. To have a child and be able to look at him/her and feel so overwhelmed with love and joy. To know that you were a part in making such an incredible miracle. Thank you moms for everything that you do, day in and day out. You are so special and make our lives so much brighter!!

This past mother's day for me was quite special and actually pretty relaxing. If you are a follower on Instagram, you may have saw my post of my early morning snug time with my little one; it was the perfect way to start out my day!

Yes...there I am, in all my 6 A.M. morning glory. Wouldn't trade a moment like this for the world though.

After our typical morning rituals, we headed off to church followed by a nice brunch with my mom and family as well as my mother-in-law. I love that almost all of our family lives close to us. We are blessed to be able to spend lots of time with everyone.


I love my mom so much and am so thankful for her every day. She is such a strong and amazing woman and I look up to her so much.



After brunch we came home and my husband and I got to relax for a bit while Gabriel snoozed. Then it was off to my parents' house for some pool time!!





My Mother's Day gift this year was this super awesome pop up beach tent. Opens up and folds up in one step. This will definitely get a LOT of use!


The mamas getting fanned with palm fronds. What a life!

Our loyal (non-mom) subjects ;)



As you can tell Gabriel was getting a little tired. 

All in all it was a pretty perfect day with all of the people I love most in the world. It is definitely nice to be doted on every once in a while ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images