Ultimate Homemade Bubble Recipe

11:16:00 AM

After going through our 20th bottle of bubbles I thought it might be a smart money saving tactic to look into making our own bubbles. So yesterday I scavenged Pinterest for some homemade bubble recipes. I ended up finding quite a few, all basically the same. So, using items I already had in my pantry I adapted this Crazy Deluxe Bubble Recipe from Baby Savers. It's simple, easy and makes pretty awesome bubbles!


RECIPE:
  • 1 cup warm water
  • 2 Tablespoons Dawn dish soap
  • 1 Tablespoon Corn Syrup
  • 1 teaspoon white sugar
How to make your bubbles: Combine dish soap, corn syrup and sugar in a medium bowl. Gently stir in warm water until sugar has dissolved. This recipe yields a small amount of bubbles, so feel free to double, triple, quadruple, etc. as needed! Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!!





Check out Baby Savers site for more homemade bubble recipes, including All Natural/Non-Toxic Bubbles! I will be making those next time :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images