When Life Gets in the Way

2:07:00 PM

Well, hello! I feel like I have come back from the dead even visiting my blog, seeing as I haven't posted in here in almost 2 years. Let me catch you up:

Since then, I have had my second son (he is going on 7 months now), my oldest son is about to turn 3 and is in school full time, we have moved into our second home, which has been full of renovation projects, and just a whole bunch of other life has happened since I've been gone.

Here is my second little guy; Elijah Asher! He is just the sweetest, most happy little peanut ever and he brings so much joy to our family. Big brother, Gabriel absolutely adores him and they are quickly becoming best buddies.


As much as I want to keep up with this and today I have time, since Gabe is now in school and the baby is actually napping!! I know that for me to try to keep up with posting on a day to day basis will definitely take lots of planning and organizing on my part. And let's face it, once you have kids (especially multiple), when you try to plan to do anything, something happens that sweeps you in 100 different directions, before you can even remember what you were trying to do in the first place.

Even though I know that life will get in the way, I am so happy to be back and it brings me so much joy to have this blog back up and running. My hope and prayer is that I can commit to at least one post per week to keep up with what is happening in our crazy little family.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me something sweet!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images